Sunday 28 October 2012

Strange...

I was sure this was the way back to the pyramids...

It has been exactly ten days since we last died.

And?

I was just pointing out chances are you were wrong.

I'M AWARE!

At this point in time I have been instructed that I should inform you The Pyramids are in the exact opposite direction.

Are you fucking serious?!

Yes.

How far?

Well you have traveled in the wrong direction for the exact distance it would have taken to reach the pyramids had you been going in the right direction so...

It should take you twice as many days to get there. The same number to get back to your starting point and the same amount of time to go to your destination.

I hate everything right now...

Is lying down and dying an option?

If you don't manage to find a source of water or food soon it certainly is.

... oh Right.

Fuck.  

No comments:

Post a Comment