Thursday 20 September 2012

Pyramid 4

Finally a fucking challenge...

He considers this a challenge? I think they might have set the bar a little high with those first few challenges.

Seriously fuck off.

Anyways so Pyramid 4 had a math problem. And it wasn't super easy addition.

It was 4^9/3 Unfortunately for the challenge I have a computer with a calculator and they didn't give me any thing saying I couldn't use it.

You are such a loser...

Also I am almost completely convinced this is not Genome.

Wait what? Of course I am.

No you're not.

What are you talking about?

You act like him and you use italics like him but you're too obviously him.

I've come to the conclusion you aren't the real deal you're a fake. The real one was cruel and used me and I always felt like h had no reason for it other than sadistic joy. But I know that he had a reason. He used me to help him win. He knew as I was I was a weakling and wouldn't survive. He used my hatred of him as motivation. You... You don't have a reason you're just here to be cruel. So you aren't Genome. You're just a fake created based on my own memories and opinions of him.

Wow... That's... Completely idiotic.

As expected.

... Fuck you.

2 comments:

  1. Ah... it's good to have a nice reunion once in a while, isn't it, Drake?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be... If this was Genome...

      I'm still not convinced of that.

      Also nice to know you consider me important enough to comment personally... Even though other than that you created this tournament and were in the last one I have no idea who you are.

      Delete