Saturday 13 October 2012

What the hell just happened?

I'm pretty sure I was just dead again for a few minutes. That feeling of complete oblivion that accompanies the endless sle-

Stop trying to be poetic. You were in a form of time stasis for... a time. Meanwhile I had to sit here talking to myself and you're unresponsive time locked self. Do you have any idea how boring that is? You are the most inconsiderate person I have ever met.

You know the real Genome would almost be preferable. At least if I didn't know you'd probably disappear when the challenges are complete.

Not going anywhere...

Yeah yeah whatever what's next?

Pyramid 5 sounds good.

Huh... There's a forest inside this pyramid...

A very familiar checkerboard patterned forest...

With a very familiar bonfire and barely hidden pile of bodies...

I'm about to be shot in the head aren't I?

Not if you-OH SHIT DUCK!

I ducked and the bullet whizzed over my head about a second later. I ran and hid behind a tree.

This is the challenge? Try not to fucking die again the same way I did last time?

That is a sick and twisted challenge!

Yeah that's not gradeschool math or kindergarten puzzles at all. Completely unfair.

Shut up! Or better yet figure out where the hell he is!

A bullet smashed through the tree inches from my head.

Probably the direction that came from.

You are the least helpful thing in existence...

It's a gift.

I ran to another tree which exploded into splinters as I neared it and I quickly turned and ran to another tree.

You're doing well.

Shut... the hell... Up.

It was pretty obvious where he was. Getting to him would be harder.

Actually beating him when you finally get to him will probably be the hard part...

Wait they're actually gonna make me fight him?! I read the blog after my death there's no way I can beat that guy.

Guess you're screwed then huh...

Shut up there has to be a way...

Decide fast

Why- A bullet smashed through the tree and clipped my shoulder with enough force to throw me facedown on the ground. I scrambled back up and began running again to a different tree. I hid and waited a few seconds but this time I didn't stay for long I darted out just as a bullet hit the tree and ran towards the source. I lunged through the bushes and tackled the figure on the other side. I expected a bullet to enter my brain any second but instead ahead of me the figure burst into words and disappeared as I landed face first on the ground.

Nice dive I give it a ten.

Fuck you... So I won right?

It seems so...

Hey... Um... Just out of curiousity...

What?

You're the one who was typing up all this right you know as it was happening?

No unlike the real Genome I don't actually possess that ability...

Wait you don't then how the fuck did this ju- Wait you just admitted to being fake!! HA I KNEW IT!

The deception is no longer necessary...

Cause I figured you out!

No... Because the real deal has just arrived hello Drake.

I missed you.

No comments:

Post a Comment