Sunday 14 October 2012

Pyramid 6

Stop it... Stop it... Stop it please?

Nope

How does this even work. You can't be in my head I don't have the mask anymore. So how did you access my mind. You should just be in the laptop if you're real.

Stupid question simple answer. Feel your face.

... How did you? I wasn't wearing this mask! It was destroyed I read...

this place and it's denizens can alter reality to it's will. I convinced them to bring back your mask so I could come.

Alright... WHY? I pointed out you always had reasons! You weren't just cruel for the fun of it. Why are you here?!

Second Chance Drake. For both of us. I survived you died. Neither of us got our wish. This time though we can make it to the end. Together...

... Alright

So Pyramid 6 is right over there...

Yeah!

I'm still here btw...

What seriously why are you here?

Because it won't be as amusing if someone isn't here to insult you just for the fun of it. Although really? Bold italics? Just use the bold.

Fine...

Ugh I still hate you both...

Anyways Pyramid 6 what's the challenge here?

I don't see anything.

Just a basic pyramid inside...

Wait for it...

Wait for it...

Wait for wha-

The floor opened and Drake fell into a metal hallway. 6 doors line the walls 3 on each side. The doors are numbered 7-12.

The fuck?

Welcome to the rest of your challenges...

What was the 6th challenge then?

Let's see if we can get this idiot to stand on a trapdoor for a minute.

I can hear you laughing Genome and it's not funny.

Yes... Yes it is.

Do not go back to humming!

I do what I want Drake!    

No comments:

Post a Comment