Saturday 17 November 2012

Back to the pyramids...

So short break to find some water and food and finally made it back.

Yeah... I actually made it. Take that.

We are in awe of your ability to not die.

Whatever...

Actually I must honestly say your foraging skills are quite good. It's not often one finds cartons of apple juice and pizza boxes in the desert.

Well you know... This place is weird and all. They probably just thought it would be a little too pathetic if I was done in by something like dehydration or malnutrition as opposed to being done in by their challenges.

You know that's actually somewhat interesting. Food and drink is a danger here but despite being in no way dressed for the desert the normal threat of intense heat does not seem to be present here.

Yeah I decided not to question that just in case it decided to randomly change it's mind.

Can we please just get on with this. Go head down the stairs to the next challenge.

Fuck that I just walked like... Who fucking knows how far. I am sitting down right here and eating some of my pizza and drink then taking a nap. I will go do the rest of the challenges tomorrow.

I must insist.

Not listening. Eating.

I must agree with Drake. It is likely a break will be beneficial for him and your goals. Besides waiting will make his horrible death most likely on the very next challenge all the more amusing.

Won't you die too if he fails?

No I will merely transfer myself back to the other blog in the event of his failure.

I can still hear you both...

Am I supposed to care?

... Of course what was I thinking.  

No comments:

Post a Comment