Sunday 18 November 2012

Challenge 8

So went down the stairs this time and found myself in a maze.

There was a line and a timer set to 30:00 minutes

I guess I have to get to the end before time runs out.

That seems logical...

Was that sarcasm?

Of course not.

...

I don't think the timer will start until I cross over the line so I'm taking a few minutes to plan.

Plan? It's a maze. What planning do you need?

Fine whatever...

Stepping over the line now.

Right

Left

Left

dead end

right 

right 

dead end

Maybe you should just go back to the start and start over this seems to go nowhere...

Starting over. 

Straight

Left

Left

le- wait what?

What's wrong?

You just went left three times...

and?

That should have made you double back on yourself... But you didn't?

25:00

So what? You really think the laws of physics apply here?

It's worrisome... 

Straight

Left

Right

Right

Left

Dead end

Retrace to second to last turn

Left

Dead end

Retrace...

Dead end...

Retrace more dead ends...

Shit we should just restart again...

Retracing steps...

Um...

I told you... I told you...

I can't get back... It doesn't turn! The maze has changed!

Go straight then it's the only choice.

Dead end.

You're trapped.

20:00

No no no! I'm not dying here!

Check the walls!

Secret path?! No the maze is changing again go!

Straight 

left

left

straight

right

right

straight

Dead end

retrace

left

straight

right

Left

Straight

Light! Go you idiot don't just stand there!

Passed a line. The exit?

15:00

WHAT?! WHAT THE FUCK?! I got through the maze! Stop the damn timer!

Checkpoint.

Halfway there.

What?

You're only half way through the maze keep going!

Straight

right

straight

right

left

right

dead end

retrace

left

trap!

GAH What the hell?!

It's just a water pit keep going!

10:00

Shut the hell up!

Ignore him go!

Left
 
Left

Straight

Left

Right

Another water trap

Swim faster

Oh great the rest of the maze is in water...

Left

dead end?

No wait dive! Under the wall!

Underwater tunnel...

Hold your breath and keep swimming!

There see that wasn't so hard

5:00

Left

Straight

Left

Left

Right

Straight

Left

Left

Left 

Straight

1:00

Left

:59

Right

:58

 Left

:57

Straight

:56

Left 

:55

Left

:54

Right

:53

Straight

:52

Straight

:51

Dead end

:50

 Don't give up!

:49

 Left

 :48

Right

:47

Straight

:46

Right

:45

What are you doing keep going!

:44

Straight

:43

Straight

:42

Left

:41

Right

:40

Times running out faster!

:39

Left

:38

Right

:37

Straight

:36

Left

:35

Dead End

:34

Come on Drake...

:33

Right

:32

Dead End

:31

No no no...

:30

Come on Drake please we need to succeed.

:29

Left 

:28

Straight

:27

Straight

:26

Left

:25

It's The Exit!

:24

Don't pause run!

:23

Run you bastard!

:22

What the hell?! 

:21

A glass maze?! Bullshit!
 
:20

Keep going!

:19

I think there's a way to the left!

:18

Yes yes!

:17

You're almost through!

:16

Come on.

:15

Come on!

:14

COME ON!

:13

YES THAT WAY GO

:12

Oh you idiot!

:11

Stop stumbling you didn't hit that hard!

:10

No come on please!

:9

You're out run!

:8

Stop stumbling run!

:7

You're so close run!

:6

 RUN!!!

:5

Just a few more steps!

:4  

MADE IT!!!

Congratulations... You've avoided death for one more day.

Ow my head...

Yeah it was kind of hilarious when you ran into that glass wall...

Shut up...

We made it though...

We actually made it...

Why were you so panicked? You already said you won't die with me.

I won't... I'll continue living...

Trapped forever.

Nothing but data.

Never feeling the sensation of touch... Never actually seeing anything. Nothing but knowledge and thought.

I want to be human again Drake.

I need you to make this happen.

I'll do my best.

I'd prefer you do much better than that...

Well there goes the tender moment...

Yes now let us never mention it again.         

No comments:

Post a Comment